Top Ten Books I Hope Future Generations Will Still Read
It's Top Ten Tuesday (hosted at The Broke and the Bookish) and the topic is:
That I Hope People Are Still Reading in 30 Years
You know, this list was actually extremely difficult to compile. Whenever I found a great book, I had to make sure it was fit for the topic. And as you can guess, on many occasions it was not. So, please excuse the lack of books in my list as it most definitely does not consist of ten. Muhahahaha =L
1. Harry Potter books by J K Rowling - Duh! Though unfortunately, in this case the last three books of the series seeing as they only fit within the 10 year span. You can't say I aynt following the rules ;)
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins -Must read guyss!
3. The Princess Diaries collection by Meg Cabot - Absolutely hilarious series that I completely adore. The books never fails to put a smile on my face!
4. Mates, Dates series by Cathy Hopkins - Fun, cute books for younger teens :)
5. Looking for Alaska by John Green -You can learn a lot from this. It's John Green, guys!
6. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin - It has an amazing concept. That is all.
7. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver -I'm sure there still will be some stuck up girls within the next 30 years. A great book of self thought that will give readers a lot to think about.
These books really need to stay popular. What do you think of my picks?