Letterbox Love (02)

Letterbox Love is a weekly meme hosted by Lynsey at Narratively Speaking. It is the UK alternative to IMM, where we get to showcase all the great books we've received during the week! This is my first letterbox post since I've come back (: not much books this week though! Also, if you've noticed, I've changed the look to the blog. I'm still working on it especially on the colours as there is too too much grey. But hey, the theme is kinda nice right?
Anywaysss...
 
 
For Review:
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
This is the third book in the Bloodlines series! I've read it as soon as I got it and yes, I am loving how this series is going!
Speechless by Hannah Harrington
After reading Saving June, I needing more Hannah Harrington! It was an amazing book and Speechless is also good in comparison. Review to come soon (:
This is what happy looks like by Jennifer E. Smith (ARC)
EEEEEEkkkk! *Happy Dance* I got this today and am reading it as I we speak correspond:P
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
ALLY CARTER IS AMAZING. And she is one of my all time favourite authors. Read this and love it too, review to come very soon and OMG even an interview so keep your eyes out!
 
What did you get in your letterbox this week?
Leave your links in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm so jealous you got a copy of This Is What Happy Looks Like! I can't wait to read that one! Hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo jealous you got This Is What Happy Looks Like!! I want that book!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-38.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is What Happy Looks Like!!! Looks so great. It would be awesome if Smith's book spines continued in this way (Statistical Prob's was red, this one is orange/yellow). Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!