Cover Alert: Supernaturally by Kiersten White!

Guys. The stunning cover for Supernaturally is finally here! I have been waiting like forever for the cover release and boy it is something. What can I say? I LOVE IT! 
Kiersten asked that we all share this cover on our blogs, twitter, or anywhere we can post this stunning image!
Supernaturally by Kiersten White


This is the squeal to PARNORMALCY. I haven't read Paranormalcy yet but I sure plan on reading it very soon. I  cannot wait to read this book after! The cover is fabulous I just hope the book is that good too!


What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!