Waiting on Wednesday (4)

Entangled
by Cat Clarke

Pages: 374
Publish Date: 6th January 2011
Publisher: Quercus Publishing Plc



The same questions whirl round and round in my head:
What does he want from me?
How could I have let this happen?
AM I GOING TO DIE?
17-year-old Grace wakes up in a white room with a table, pens and paper - and no clue how she got here.
As Grace pours her tangled life onto the page, she's forced to remember everything he tried to forget . There's falling hopelessly in love with the gorgeous Nate, and the unravelling of her relationship with her best friend Sal. But there's something missing . As hard as she's trying to remember, is there something she just can't see?
Grace must face the most important question of all. Why is she here?
A story of dark secrets, intense friendship and electrifying attraction.



I can't wait to read this one! The synopsis hooked me completely and the cover is gorgeous! I love books with mystery and secrets but with a little romance!
I'm counting down the days until the book is released!
What are you waiting for?
Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

8 comments:

  1. This cover is gorgeous !! Can't wait for January !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither. I have it on pre order :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds absolutely OUTSTANDING... Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous choice, I can't wait to read this one either! And we don't have to wait too much longer which is fantastic:) Love the cover:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh. This sounds so good! Never heard of it before. Thanks for the heads up! I love the look of your site btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing book! Only a few weeks to go...I hope you enjoy it when it comes out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the most striking cover I've seen in a long time! Gotta add this book to my reading list! Btw I'm your new follower!

    Sonette @ bookaholic-worm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!