Top Ten Tuesday #1
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
This is my first Top Ten Tuesday, and I cant wait to do it. This week is Top Tuesday Rewind, which means that I can go through the Top Ten Tuesday archives and choose a theme that I find most interesting and do it. So the theme I choose for my first Top Ten Tuesday is:
FAVOURITE HEROINES (in no particular order)
- Zoe Redbird from the House of the Nights Series - Zoe is amazing, she survived her mother marriage with an controller man, she survived (SPOILER ALERT) the death of her best friend, and many other things.
- Jo from Little Woman - she's a devoted sister and daughter and a talented writer. She doesn't know exactly what she wants but that doesn't stop her for trying to find it. She is the less girly from her sisters and that makes her unique.
- Anna from Anna and the French Kiss - Anna is funny and has a strong personality. She has strong morals and doesn't give up.
- Calla Tor from Nightshade - The alpha woman, a natural leader and strong female, what's more to say.
- Auden from Along for the Ride - Auden is somewhat a strange character but that doesn't make herself less of a heroine. She's very smart and independent, handling problems by herself.
- Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter Series - Besides being the most intelligent one from the trio, she's also brave and strong minded.
- Lena from the Mermaid's Mirror - She's dedicated to her friends and doesn't give up when she really wants something. She also is open minded.
- Brie from Losing Faith - This character never gives up while trying to find the truth of her sister death, and doesn't care if her life is at risk.
- Louisa Cosgrove from Wildthorn - Besides the awful situation she finds herself in she doesn't give up trying to escape from there and in the end of the book she isn't afraid of showing who she really is.
- Eliza from Wildthorn - She is a loveable girl and loves taking care of others. She also isn't afraid of other people judging her.