Angel by L.A Weatherly

Angel
by L.A Weatherly

Pages: 506
Release Date: October 1st 2010
Publisher: Usborne Publishing
Source: For Review from Publishers
Buy it: Amazon
Add it: Goodreads

Angels are all around us: beautiful, awe-inspiring, irresistible.
Ordinary mortals yearn to catch a glimpse of one of these stunning beings and thousands flock to The Church of Angels to feel their healing touch.
But what if their potent magnetism isn't what it seems?
Willow knows she's different from other girls. And not just because she loves tinkering around with cars.
Willow has a gift. She can look into people's futures, know their dreams, their hopes and their regrets, just by touching them. But she has no idea where she gets this power from.
Until she meets Alex…
Alex is one of the few who know the truth about angels. He knows Willow's secret and is on a mission to stop her.
The dark forces within Willow make her dangerous – and irresistible.
In spite of himself, Alex finds he is falling in love with his sworn enemy.

My Thoughts
Angel is an awesome book! Seriously. I didn't think that I'll like it much so you can tell I sure was surprised. It was everything I could of asked for in a YA book! Kick ass action not forgetting a hot romance that can't be missed with a forbidden edge.

In Angel, angels are not what we really think they are. Here, they're the bad guys! Seriously. However, Williow is part angel and so she's got some powers within her. Something that can prove to be dangerous and so attracting others. In other words, ALEX! And so the fun begins...

The main reason I was uncertain with Angel was the whole idea with angel's not actually being good. It was quite confusing at the start. I didn't really get everything but eventually it picked up so I enjoyed reading it. It was really different and gave a whole new edge to the book.

With Williow, you can tell she's totally different from everyone else. I enjoyed reading about her but not as much as I enjoyed reading about Alex. Brooding Alex. Hmmmm. He made the story so much lively. And I always love a good romance and we definitely get some of that here. Their conflicting relationship proves to be even better. Very exciting!

The action is also exciting and enthralling. I hate the bad guys. Well, that's bound to happen. Duh. Hats off to Weatherly she surely has me greatly anticipating the sequel. Angel Fire!

1 comment:

  1. I want to read this so much, it sounds amazing. Thanks for the great review! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!