New books released this January

A new month brings new books!
Now in this new year of January 2012, many thrilling books have been released, sitting in the bookstores waiting for people like you and me to pick up and indulge!
Here they are...
(All titles linked to Goodreads)

January 2nd
 Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

January 5th 2012


Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Tempest by Julie Cross
Fracture by Megan Miranda

 Stolen Away by Alexandra Harvey
 The Weight of Water by Sarah Crossan

Crossing Over by Anna Kendall
 The Future of Us by Jay Asher
 Fated by Sarah Alderson

  Night School by C J Daugherty
 A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton
Blink and Caution by Tim Wyne Jones

What books do you want to read or need to read?
(NOTE: These are UK releases!)

2 comments:

  1. I am lucky to get to read the norwegian edition of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith one day soon :)
    And I also pre-ordered a witch in winter, which I look forward to read :)

    I am super curious on Alyxandra Harveys Stolen Away book, since I just read the first book in her Drake Chronicles, and loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want sooo many of these books. A man at my local book store is friends of the author of night school :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!