Nightshade by Andrea R. Cremer

Nightshade
by Andrea Cremer

Pages: 304 pages
Release Date: January 6th 2011
Publisher: ATOM
Buy the Book: Amazon


Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she’ll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters’ laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?

My Thoughts
The main reason i picked up this book because the cover is very alluring. Very mystical. Fortunately, the book was as good as the cover. I totally LOVED it! Andrea Cremer lured me into her world of danger, romance and suspense.

Very page turning. I actually stayed up all night to read it and to find out what happens next. As you can see, I really got into it and the storyline is ah- mazing... werewolf packs that DO NOT stick to the rules.

It is full of action and adventure from the very first page. Calla is the type of heroine I love to read on. She is fierce and really cares about the her loved ones. I love romance novel and boy this love triangle is one to talk about however at times is can be a bit OTT. No doubt, Both of the guys, Ren and Shay are absolute hotties! Its extremely hard to chose which one I like the best as they're both my favourite.

Full of adventure and intrigue, "Nightshade" will have you eager to read more! There are always times when your reading you find something funny and just suddenly laugh outta the blue. That what happens when i read this book. There's humour and it real gave the book more of a sparkle to it. I found myself fully dedicated into the characters. Each character is one of a kind. I cannot wait to see what happens later on! I don't really enjoy cliff hangers but the it's worth the wait!

I recommend this book to all YA and Paranormal fans! I cannot wait for the release of Wolfsbane, the next addition to the Nightshade series :)

15 comments:

  1. I'm reading this one now, loving it so far. I don't know who to choose yet...I think I'm more Ren though.Great Review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep this is one good book. Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard nothing but good things about this book. It is waiting for me on my shelf and I feel so bad for taking so long to read it. I vow to read it this summer. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I've grown a little tired of love triangles, I have to admit that I'm eager to read this book just for the cover alone. However, I have to admit that the raving reviews I've read have certainly helped. I hope to get my hands on this wonderful cover soon!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED this book! I am so hooked on this series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have this one at home waiting to be read and now the second one is out! Can't wait to dive into this series although I'm afraid because I already know without reading who I'd root for and what if it isn't him? I've heard that Cremer does an excellent job of creating the love triangle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't obsessed with this book after i've read it. It was good, but not that awesome, but the cliffhanger is make me really want to read wolfsbane.
    I picked up this book, 'cuz the amazing cover.
    I don't like Shay at all... I Like Ren.. yes.. he's good ;)

    ~Andreana

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an amazing book! I don't know what I will do if she doesn't end up with Ren though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aneta Mišíková10 August 2011 at 18:07

    I really adored this book! :)but i have to say i am TEAM REN, he is awesome :D i didnt like Shay very much, my description of him is selfish and he dont understand Calla in the ways Ren does... and Ren is simply hot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I love this book too! This is a great book and I can not wait for the second part! I believe, second part will be better then first part.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh thanks for the review. i just got this book and am excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This has been in my TBR pile since it was released. I really need to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful review. I loved this book too! Here is my review: http://syco4twilight.blogspot.com/2011/03/book-review-nightshade-by-andrea-cremer.html

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like these covers a lot better than the new ones:/

    lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just go to review Wolfsbane, this whole series is so interesting and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!