2010: Another Year Over

2010 is coming to an end with 2011 just on our doorsteps. I have read many books this year and I'm just going take this time in listing some of my favourite books of this year and books that I'm hoping to read next year!

My Top Ten Books in 2010
(in no particular order)

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Infinte days by Rebecca Maizel
Ghost Town by Rachel Caine
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
Nightshade by Andrea Creamer
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Runaway by Meg Cabot
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare


Books that I wish I had read
Torment by Lauren Kate
Entangled by Cat Clarke
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Matched by Ally Condie
Rosebush by Michele Jaffe
Not that kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian
Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Nevermore byKelly Creagh
You against me by Jenny Downham
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto  


Books I cant wait to read in 2011
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
Bite Club by Rachel Caine
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Ten things we did by Sarah Mlynowski
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Abandon by Meg Cabot
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa



Fingers crossed next years books are better!
Bye Bye 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!